We are committed to respect your privacy.
Your personal information is the information that is required from you at the time of signing up for MyDoctor, as well as the other information you choose to share. Your personal information includes but not limited to
Our primary purpose in collecting and storing your personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized User experience.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our services and User support;
- Process inquiries and/or requests and send communications/notices about your inquiries and/or requests;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content, layout, and operation of our website and applications;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Cookies and pixels are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device.
We use these to;
- Understand your use of MyDoctor;
- Understand your online behavior and how you use the internet, search and discover other products and services;
- Enable more features and store information about you;
- Monitor and understand the use of our products and services; and
- As a means of providing security for you and other Users.
We may share your personal information with;
- Our employees/ affiliated consultants/ hospitals/ other healthcare clinics and institutions/ other linked websites;
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- Online payment gateway provider and other financial institutions that we partner with;
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a summon, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to us;
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
We use a number of reasonable mechanisms (e.g. encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging into MyDoctor and reviewing your settings and profile. You can also terminate your use. If you terminate your use, we may retain personal information about you to collect any payment owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our User Agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.